A past paper is an examination paper from a previous year or previous years, usually used either for exam practice or for tests. Exam candidates find past papers valuable in test preparation. PPSC Past Paper for the recruitment of Junior Clerk (BS-11) in Service and General Administration Department (S&GAD), Civil Secretariat, Govt of the Punjab held in 2018 by Punjab Public Service commission one paper mcqs exams past paper.
This test includes Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics, Computer Sciences mcqs.
Service and General Administration
Department (S&GAO) 2018
61. Name the architect who designed the Shah Faisal Masjid, located in Islamabad:
(A) Vedat Dalokay
(B) Mail Cakirhan
(C) Murat Suygenls
(D) Kadir Topbas
62. Name the ancient site that’ was the forerunner of the Indus Civilization?
(B) Kot Diji
63. Who was the first woman to be appointed as permanent Representative of Pakistan to the UN, New York?
(A) Begum Raana Liaqat Ali Khan
(B) Ms. Tehmina Janjua
(C) Begum Shaista Ikramullan
(D) Ms Maleeha Lodhi
64. The first SAARC summit was held at?
(A) New Delhi
65. Tashkent Pact was signed by Ayub Khan and Shastri on:
(A) 10 January 1966
(B) 4 July 1977
(C) 5 April 1988
(D) 14 August 1952
66. According to the Police Order 2002, the head of Police in a District is:
(A) Superintendent of Police
(B) Senior Superintendent or Police
(C) District Police Officer
(D) Coordinating Police Officer
67. The Line of Control came into existence:
68. FIR stands for:
(A) First Investigation Report
(B) First Information Report
(C) First Information Record
(D) First Informers Report
69. The Water dispute between Pakistan· and India was ended by signing of which treaty?
(A) Indus Basin Treaty 1965
(B) Indus Water Treaty 1960
(C) Indus Basin Treaty 1960
(D) Indus Water Treaty 1965
70. Which Article of the Constitution requires that any person arrested shall be produced before a magistrate within 24 hours of the arrest?
(A) Article 9(A)
(B) Article 10(2)
(C) Article 11
(D) Article 12
71. The mausoleum of Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti is located in:
72. After its establishment in 1884, who became the first President of Anjuman-iHimayat-e-lslam?
(A) Qazi Hanif-ud-Din
(B) Qazi Hameed-ud-Din
(C) Molvi Faiz-ud-Din
(D) Qazi Tabrez-ud-Din
73. How many Round Table Conferences were attended Allama Iqbal?
(D) None of these
74. M.A.O College Aligarh started by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan in 1877 had a clear programme:
(A) To keep the Muslim community-abreast with Western knowledge
(B) To make Muslim learn Arabic and Persian only
(C) To give students military education
(D) To educate Muslim Youth to be politically Active
75. Who was the last ruler of the Lodhi Dynasty in the sub-continent?
(A) Ibrahim Lodhi
(B) Bahalol Lodhi
(C) Sikander Lodhi
(D) Alauddin Lodhi
76. Which one of’the following Muslim leader was not in the favour of Two Nation Theory?
(A) Allama lqbal
(B) Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
(D) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
77. Who was the first Pakistani boxer to win WBC Silver Flyweight Championship in 2016.
(A) Amir Khan
(B) Muhammad Waseem
(C) Imran Khan
(D) Abrar Hussain
78. Which of the following is not an Olympic Sport?
79. Ryder Cup is the biggest tournament of which of the following sports?
(D) Table Tennis
80. Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy is famous for
(B) Documentary films
(D) English Writing