Caretaker Lahore High Court Solved Past Papers 2019
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION WRITTEN TEST FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF CARETAKER (BS-16) IN LAHORE HIGH COURT held on 20.01.2019
Test of Caretaker Lahore High Court included mcqs from Computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics mcqs, etc.
- T he main function of Kidneys is:
(A To control blood pressure
(B) To control blood temperature
(C) To remove waste products from body
(D) To help in digestion of food
- A sum of Rs.12,500 amounts to Rs. 15,500 in 4 years after interest. What is the rate of interest?
- House of Lords is the Upper House of the Parliament of:
- ‘Plutocracy ‘is such a government which is run by:
(C) Wealthy class
(D) Poor Class
- What is the speed of a car that trayels 700 km in 3 hours and 30 minutes?
(A) 150 km/h
(B) 175 km/h
(C) 185 km/h
(D) 200 km/h
- On 2 November 2011, an organization was established to discuss peace and stability in Afghanistan, called?
(A) Pivot Asia
(C) Asia Forum
(D) Heart of Asia
- ‘Spratly Islands’ in the South China Sea are, disputed between China and:
(D) All of these
- Dialysis is process used for cleaning:
(C) Gall Bladder
- Name the youngest Pakistani to be awarded the Nishan-i-Haider:
(A) Havaldar Laiak Jan
(B) Captain Raja Muhammad Sarwar
(C) Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas
(D) Lance Naik Muhammad Mahfuz
- Satyagraha was started by:
(A) Jawaharlal Nehru
(B) Jiv Shankar
(C) Anil Shetty
(D) Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(The term satyagraha was coined and developed by Mahatma Gandhi (1869–1948). He deployed satyagraha in the Indian independence movement and also during his earlier struggles in South Africa for Indian rights.)
- If x’ + y = 6, y + z = 7, and z + x = 9, the average (arithmetic mean) of x, y and z is:
- 014 = ?
- Reports by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) as well as the Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR) have alerted that Pakistan will reach absolute water scarcity by the year:
- Who wrote “Principia Ethica”?
- Napoleon Bonaparte was:
- Find the odd one out: 8, 27, 64, 100, 125, 216, 343
- The Anjuman-i-Himayat-i-lsIam was founded in 1884 with the objective:
(A) For social gathering among Muslims of Punjab
(B) To help Muslims to secure Government jobs
(C) To encourage non-communal approach to provincial problems.
(D) To defend Islam against the onslaughts of the missionaries and provide western education along with religious instructions.
- Abdul purchased 20 dozen of toys at the rate of Rs. 375 per dozen. He sold each toy for Rs. 33. What was his percentage profit?
- 2x-10 = 20 then x-5 = ?
- Which of the following discoveries in 1928 has brought great revolution in medical history?
(A) Vitamin C
(D) None of these
- When was the Liaquat Ali Khan assassinated in Rawalpindi?
16 August, 1951
16 September, 1951
16 October, 1951
16 November, 1951
- The book “On the Origin of Species” was written by:
- The first Computer was invented by Charles Babbage of:
- Who is the current Speaker of the National Assembly of Pakistan?
(A) Ayaz Sadiq
(B) Qasim Suri
(C) Asad Qaiser
(D) Murtaza Javed Abbasi
- ‘Simly Dam’ is built on river:
- Mirza Ghalib was a contemporary of:
(A) Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
(B) Aljama Iqbal
(C) Aurangzeb Alamgir
(D) Shah Waliullah
- Old name of Squash is
(C) Steel hit
(D) Green ball
- Martial Law 1 in Pakistan was