Deputy Accountant PPSC Job Description and Salary
Deputy Accountant PPSC (BS-16) Finance Department by Punjab Public Service commission Job Description, Qualification, Responsibilities, Salary and one paper mcqs exams past paper.
Test is consisted of computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics, Computer Sciences mcqs etc.
Job Requirement/ Qualification
- Graduation (2nd division) from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Assists and collaborates with the assistant accountant of respective sections in the compilation of daily and monthly accounts and tallying with State Bank deposits. Deputy Accountant posts the daily siahas of the Treasuries and issues Credit Certificates on verification with the entries in the relevant register against the concerned credits. He prepares and issues payment schedules on due dates;
- Checking and processing claims in the light of check lists.
- 100% sorting of budget allocation/appropriation on the bills, their comparison with figures recorded in his registers.
- Proper maintenance of Establishment Register/Gazetted Audit Register/Contingent Charges periodical charges Register and other record concerning the audit of pay and allowances, T.A, contingencies, scholarships, stipends, refund vouchers, P.W.D cheques, P.L.A. cheques, pension payments.
- In case of productive PIFRA sites, posting of all transactions on the system is also responsibility of Deputy Accountant PPSC.
Occasional Task and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of treasury record in proper order and deal with all correspondence relating to the receipts, expenditure etc.
- Issuance of Service statements, G.P.F deductions certificate, verification of Income Tax Returns.
- To note all the sanctions and appropriations in the various registers daily for the review of the A.A.O.
- 100% post audit of pensions directly paid by the banks will be done by Deputy Accountant PPSC.
- To dispose of all letters received through diary.
- To carry out all other assignments of his office work entrusted to him by the competent authority.
- Maintaining broad sheets of various advances.
- Preparation of receipt as well as payment account of the district as per distribution of work (cash book, departmental classified/consolidated abstract, schedule of payment, schedule of receipt).
- Maintenance of all record pertaining to his assignment in the Sections and their safe custody under lock and key.
- To prepare lapsed Deposit statement Register.
- To link credit challan and bank scroll with vouchers seeking repayments of more than Rs. 10000/-
- To minus amounts withdrawn through re-appropriations refunds from the schemes.
- Identification of pensioners.
Deputy Accountant Salary
- Salary of Deputy Accountant PPSC ranges from 45,000 to 70,000.
Deputy Accountant PPSC BS-16 Past Paper
1. Indian National Congress was founded in year?
2. Urdu – Hindi controversy in subcontinent started in year?
3. In 1905 Bengal was partitioned by?
(A) Lord Minto
(B) Lord Simla
(C) Red Cliffe
(D) Lord Curzon
4. Simla Deputation (October 1906) comprised of Muslim leaders?
5. Muslims demand for ‘Separate Electorate’ was accepted in?
6. Partition plan of India was announced in?
(A) June 3,1947
(B) July 3,1947
(C) July 18,1947
(D) August 14,1947
7. Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar was buried in?
8. Who was the last Viceroy of India?
(A) Lord Wavell
(B) Lord Mountbatten
(C) Lord Lin linthgow
(D) Lord Cripps
9. Mahatama Gandhi was assassinated in?
10. Who was the first Chief Justice of Pakistan?
(A) Justice Cornelius
(B) Justice Abdur Rasheed
(C) Justice Shareef
(D) Justice Munir
11. Who was the last Governor General of Pakistan?
(B) Ghulam Muhammad
(C) Iskander Mirza
12. The first Islamic summit Conference was held in Lahore in year?
13. Who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan when Martial Law was imposed in 1958?
(A) Ghulam Muhammad
(B) Feroze Khan Noon
(C) Iskandar Mirza
14. Objective Resolution was passed in?
15. 1956 Constitution of Pakistan was abrogated and Martial Law was imposed on?
(A) 6th March 1958
(B) 7th October 1958
(C) 27th October 1958
(D)16th December 1958
16. 16th December 195816. The Constitution Comission set up by Ayub Khan was headed by?
(A) Justice Shahab ud Din
(B) Justice Munir
(C) Justice Sharif
(D) Justice Cornelius
17. Tashkent Declaration with Pakistan was signed by Indian Prime Minister?
(A) Jawahar Lai Nehru
(B) Justice Lal Bahadur Shashtri
(C) Indira Gandhi
(D) Atal Behari Vajpai
18. Ayub Khan handed over power to General Yahya on?
(A) 25th March 1969
(B) 25th April 1969
(C) 25th October 1969
(D) 25th November 1969
19. Muhammad Ali Jinnah Joined Muslim League in?
20. Allama Iqbal gave Allah Abad Address i.’
Deputy Accountant BS-16 Past Paper pg 2
21. Pakistan Resolution was moved by?
(A) Maulvi Fazlul Haq
IB) Maulana Bhashanl
(C) Maulana Fazau-ur-Rehman
(D) Maulana Shibli
22. Liaqat Ali Khan was assassinated on?
(A) December 16,1951
(B) October 16,1951
(C) September 16,1951
(D) November 16,1951
23. The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was dissolved in Year?
24. In which year Simla Agreement was signed between India and Pakistan?
25. One Unit Bill was passed in Year?
26. In 1964 R.C.D was signed by Pakistan, Iran and ?
(C) Saudi Arabia
27. 1973 Constitution of Pakistan was promulgated on?
(A) 23rd March
(B) 14th August
(C) 1st July
(D) 1st April
28. How many Amendments* have taken place in the Constitution of 1973 of Pakistan?
29. Under 1973 Constitution of Pakistan Head of Government is:
(A) Prime Minister
(D) Federal Cabinet
30. Which political party of Pakistan was founded in year 1967?
(A) Awami National Party
(B) Pakistan People’s Party
(C) Pakistan Conventional League
(D) Pakistan Awami League
31. Which agreement* was signed in 1955?
32. Which country has the largest Muslim population in the world?
(D) Saudi Arabia
33. What is the term used to denote the unauthorized and illegal accessing of computer programs, often with criminal intent?
34. What was the name of Libyan king deposed by Colonel Qadhafi in 1969?
(A) King Abdullah
(B) King Idris
(C) King Saud
(D) King Sadaat
35. Which city was once known as Constantinople?
36. What is the common name for sodium chloride?
(B) Qalmi Shora
37. What color is chlorophyll?
38. Which body of people is sometimes referred to as “the Fourth Estate?
(C) The Press
39. In which European City are the Headquarters on the Red Cross*?
(A) New York
40. What is the Richter scale used to measure?
Deputy Accountant Past Paper pg 3
41. “Kindergarten* refers to?
(A) a nursery school
(B) a small garden
(C) a children playground
(D) a children ward in hospital
42. What is the Capital City of Australia?
43. What Is the most abundant element in the universe?
44. Auditor General of Pakistan is appointed by?
(A) Prime Minister
(C) Finance Minister
45. How many states are in the USA?
46. Which city is capital of India?
47. What does ISO stand for?
(A) International Societies Organization
(B) International Standards Organization
(C) International Systems Organization
(D) International Scientists Organization
48. Who erected the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife?
(B) Shah Jahan
49. What did Burma change its name to in 1989?
50. Who founded the modern Republic of Turkey?
(A) Caliph Abdul Majeed
(B) Tariq Bin Ziyad
(C) Mustafa Kamal
51. What is the boiling point of water?
(A) 60 °C
(B) 80 °C
(C) 100 °C
(D) 120 °C
52. How many chambers has the heart?
Choose the most suitable word to match given meaning:
Choose the correct meaning of the idioms:
58. To call a spade a spade:
(A) Try to meet expectations
(B) To avoid the main topic
(C) To make a noise
(D) To speak in plain terms
59. To bury the hatchet:
(A) to start war
(B) to make peace
(C) to make a foolish choice
(D) to bum something important
60. Have an Axe to Grind:
(A) to use axe frequently
(B) selfish motive
(C) to have a dispute with someone
(D) to be fair with someone
Deputy Accountant PPSC Past Paper pg 4