Deputy Accountant PPSC (BS-16) Finance Department by Punjab Public Service commission Job Description, Qualification, Responsibilities, Salary and one paper mcqs exams past paper.
Test is consisted of computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics, Computer Sciences mcqs etc.
Job Requirement/ Qualification
- Graduation (2nd division) from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Assists and collaborates with the assistant accountant of respective sections in the compilation of daily and monthly accounts and tallying with State Bank deposits. Deputy Accountant posts the daily siahas of the Treasuries and issues Credit Certificates on verification with the entries in the relevant register against the concerned credits. He prepares and issues payment schedules on due dates;
- Checking and processing claims in the light of check lists.
- 100% sorting of budget allocation/appropriation on the bills, their comparison with figures recorded in his registers.
- Proper maintenance of Establishment Register/Gazetted Audit Register/Contingent Charges periodical charges Register and other record concerning the audit of pay and allowances, T.A, contingencies, scholarships, stipends, refund vouchers, P.W.D cheques, P.L.A. cheques, pension payments.
- In case of productive PIFRA sites, posting of all transactions on the system is also responsibility of Deputy Accountant PPSC.
Occasional Task and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of treasury record in proper order and deal with all correspondence relating to the receipts, expenditure etc.
- Issuance of Service statements, G.P.F deductions certificate, verification of Income Tax Returns.
- To note all the sanctions and appropriations in the various registers daily for the review of the A.A.O.
- 100% post audit of pensions directly paid by the banks will be done by Deputy Accountant PPSC.
- To dispose of all letters received through diary.
- To carry out all other assignments of his office work entrusted to him by the competent authority.
- Maintaining broad sheets of various advances.
- Preparation of receipt as well as payment account of the district as per distribution of work (cash book, departmental classified/consolidated abstract, schedule of payment, schedule of receipt).
- Maintenance of all record pertaining to his assignment in the Sections and their safe custody under lock and key.
- To prepare lapsed Deposit statement Register.
- To link credit challan and bank scroll with vouchers seeking repayments of more than Rs. 10000/-
- To minus amounts withdrawn through re-appropriations refunds from the schemes.
- Identification of pensioners.
Deputy Accountant Salary
- Salary of Deputy Accountant PPSC ranges from 45,000 to 70,000.
PPSC Past Paper Assistant (BS-16)
Discussion about this post