Jump to section
1. Indian National Congress was founded in year?
2. Urdu – Hindi controversy in subcontinent started in year?
3. In 1905 Bengal was partitioned by?
(A) Lord Minto
(B) Lord Simla
(C) Red Cliffe
(D) Lord Curzon
4. Simla Deputation (October 1906) comprised of Muslim leaders?
5. Muslims demand for ‘Separate Electorate’ was accepted in?
6. Partition plan of India was announced in?
(A) June 3,1947
(B) July 3,1947
(C) July 18,1947
(D) August 14,1947
7. Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar was buried in?
8. Who was the last Viceroy of India?
(A) Lord Wavell
(B) Lord Mountbatten
(C) Lord Lin linthgow
(D) Lord Cripps
9. Mahatama Gandhi was assassinated in?
10. Who was the first Chief Justice of Pakistan?
(A) Justice Cornelius
(B) Justice Abdur Rasheed
(C) Justice Shareef
(D) Justice Munir
11. Who was the last Governor General of Pakistan?
(B) Ghulam Muhammad
(C) Iskander Mirza
12. The first Islamic summit Conference was held in Lahore in year?
13. Who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan when Martial Law was imposed in 1958?
(A) Ghulam Muhammad
(B) Feroze Khan Noon
(C) Iskandar Mirza
14. Objective Resolution was passed in?
15. 1956 Constitution of Pakistan was abrogated and Martial Law was imposed on?
(A) 6th March 1958
(B) 7th October 1958
(C) 27th October 1958
(D)16th December 1958
16. 16th December 195816. The Constitution Comission set up by Ayub Khan was headed by?
(A) Justice Shahab ud Din
(B) Justice Munir
(C) Justice Sharif
(D) Justice Cornelius
17. Tashkent Declaration with Pakistan was signed by Indian Prime Minister?
(A) Jawahar Lai Nehru
(B) Justice Lal Bahadur Shashtri
(C) Indira Gandhi
(D) Atal Behari Vajpai
18. Ayub Khan handed over power to General Yahya on?
(A) 25th March 1969
(B) 25th April 1969
(C) 25th October 1969
(D) 25th November 1969
19. Muhammad Ali Jinnah Joined Muslim League in?
20. Allama Iqbal gave Allah Abad Address i.’
Jump to section