Jump to section
21. Pakistan Resolution was moved by?
(A) Maulvi Fazlul Haq
IB) Maulana Bhashanl
(C) Maulana Fazau-ur-Rehman
(D) Maulana Shibli
22. Liaqat Ali Khan was assassinated on?
(A) December 16,1951
(B) October 16,1951
(C) September 16,1951
(D) November 16,1951
23. The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was dissolved in Year?
24. In which year Simla Agreement was signed between India and Pakistan?
25. One Unit Bill was passed in Year?
26. In 1964 R.C.D was signed by Pakistan, Iran and ?
(C) Saudi Arabia
27. 1973 Constitution of Pakistan was promulgated on?
(A) 23rd March
(B) 14th August
(C) 1st July
(D) 1st April
28. How many Amendments* have taken place in the Constitution of 1973 of Pakistan?
29. Under 1973 Constitution of Pakistan Head of Government is:
(A) Prime Minister
(D) Federal Cabinet
30. Which political party of Pakistan was founded in year 1967?
(A) Awami National Party
(B) Pakistan People’s Party
(C) Pakistan Conventional League
(D) Pakistan Awami League
31. Which agreement* was signed in 1955?
32. Which country has the largest Muslim population in the world?
(D) Saudi Arabia
33. What is the term used to denote the unauthorized and illegal accessing of computer programs, often with criminal intent?
34. What was the name of Libyan king deposed by Colonel Qadhafi in 1969?
(A) King Abdullah
(B) King Idris
(C) King Saud
(D) King Sadaat
35. Which city was once known as Constantinople?
36. What is the common name for sodium chloride?
(B) Qalmi Shora
37. What color is chlorophyll?
38. Which body of people is sometimes referred to as “the Fourth Estate?
(C) The Press
39. In which European City are the Headquarters on the Red Cross*?
(A) New York
40. What is the Richter scale used to measure?
Jump to section