Jump to section
61. To husband one’s resources:
(A) to manage one’s means with frugality
(B) to hand over everything to husband
(C) to take household expenses from husband
(D) to leave all affairs to life partner
62. To bear the brunt of:
(A) in a position of advantage
(B) to make an easy choice
(C) to endure the main force or shock
63. To fish in troubled waters:
(A) catch fish in flood waters
(B) to dive in deep waters
(C) to go for a daunting task
(D) to make a personal profit out of a disturbance
Fill in the blanks with one of the prepositions given below:
64. I was annoyed my mistake.
65. Is he eligible this scholarship?
66. I am greatly indebted you for your help.
67. He was sorry his failure
68. He has resigned and will hand charge of his post today
69. His father passed last night
70. This merchant deals silk goods
71. GDP stands for
(A) Gross daily product
(B) Gross domestic product
(C) Gross domestic purchase
(D) Gross daily purchase
72. First Five year plan was for the years ?
73. Financial year of Pakistan closes on
(A) December 31
(B) March 31
(C) June 30
(D) September 30
74. Holy Prophet (PBUH) was born in ?
(A) 568 A.D
(B) 569 A.D
(C) 570 A.D
(D) 571 A.D
75. How old was Holy Prophet (PBUH) at the time of death of his mother?
76. Which Surah of Holy Quran was the first to be revealed?
(A) Al Hamd
(B) Al Baqrah
(C) Al Alaq
(D) Al Rahman
77. Who was the grandfather of Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
(A) Hazrat Abu Talib
(B) Hazrat Abdul Muttalib
(C) Abu Hashim
78. According to Treaty of Hudaibiya, a truce (peace) was declared between Muslims and Quraish for years?
79. To which Arab Tribe did Hazrat Usman belong?
(A) Bani Hashim
80. is the Seventh month of Muslim Calendar?
81. A computer program that converts an entire program into machine language is called a/an:
82. In most IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drives, memory expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of this board?
(D) Grandmother board
83. The system of a personal computer typically contains all of the following except:
(C) Disk controller
(D) Serial interface
84. _____ is an input device
85. is an output device
86. is a processor
87. Pakistan is bordered by to the West
88. Which Province of Pakistan has the largest area?
(A) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
89. The border between Pakistan and Afghanistan is known as
(Al Khyber Pass
(C) Durand Line
(D) Boland Pass
90. In which year NWFP was named Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa?
Jump to section