FPSC Junior Admin Officer in Ministry of Defence Solved Past Paper 2004
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JUNIOR ADMIN OFFICER IN MINISTRY OF DEFENCE – BPS-16 (2004)
Test of FPSC Junior Admin Officer also includes mcqs from Computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics mcqs, etc.
FPSC Junior Admin Officer Solved Past Paper
Fill in the blanks with appropriate words.
- We the bus. Now we’ll have to walk.
(C) have missed
(D) have been missed
- We some of the players after the performance was over.
(A) had contacted
(B) were contacted
(C) were contacting
- I you all my books if you promise to be regular in your studies.
(B) shall lend
(C) would lend
(D) would be lent
- I wish I harder
(A) was worked
(B) had worked
(C) have been worked
(D) had been worked
- Three hours will have passed when the bell
(A) will ring
(C) will be ringing.
(D) will be rung.
- You to complete your homework before you go out.
(D) must have
- I got up early so that I cover most of the distance before noon.
(D) ought to
- so many books? How are you going to read them?
(A) Need you to buy
(B) Need you buy
(C) Must you need buy
(D) Need you have to buy
- so kind as to close the window?
(A) Will you be
(B) Would you be
(C) Would you have been
(D) You may.be
- When I reached there, I realised that I
(A) needn’t have gone
(B) needn’t to have gone
(C) must have not gone
(D) mustn’t to have gone.
- Superstitions in by many people.
(A) still believed
(B) are still believing
(C) are still believed
(D) have still believed
- He a written test before he was appointed.
(A) has been given
(B) will be given
(C) had been given
- He if we think it necessary.
(A) has been interviewed
(B) will be interviewed
(C) would have been interviewed
(D) had interviewed
- I could not use his car because it
(A) was having repaired.
(B) was being repaired.
(C) had being repaired.
- It is time for the shops
(A) should be closed.
(B) to have been closet.
(C) to being closed.
(D) to be closed.
Fill the blanks with prepositions
- The magistrate acquitted him the charge.
(D) out of
- They discussed the matter for many hours without arriving at any conclusion.
(D) no preposition
Mark the phrase that gives meaning of the word
(A) One who does not care for literature or art
(B) One wno is a fine judge of literature or art
(C) One who is old-fashioned as far as art and literature are concerned?
(D) Devoted to music
(A) Trade prohibited by law
(B) Drawing out a secret from somebody
(C) Comparison that is out of place
(D) Statement that is absolutely clear
(A) A place where horses are kept
(B) A place where planes are kept
(C) A place where official records are kept
(D) A place where clothes are kept
General Knowledge MCQS FPSC Solved Past Paper
- CAR is an abbreviation of
(A) Central Asian Republicans
(B) Central Asian Revolution
(C) Central Arabian Revolution
(D) Central American Revolution
- When Pakistan’s Minister of State for Economic Affairs visited CAR?
- SAARC is abbreviation of
(A) South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
(B) South Asian Association for Re-formative Co-operation
(C) South Asian Association for Reconstruction Co-operation
(D) South Asian Association for Re-habitation Co-operation
- SAARC is which type of organization?
25 Neploeon was defeated by?
(D) None of above
26 Lisbon is the capital of?
27 The SAF (South Asian Federation) Game, as a part of the SAARC programme, was first held in
28 When first SAARC summit held in Dhaka?
(A) 5-6 December, 1985
(B) 6-7 December. 1985
(C) 7-8 December, 1985
(D) 8-9 December, 1985
- Hanging gardens are
- When Pakistan became the member of Non Alliegned Movement?
- Ghulam Muhammad Barrage was constructed on River
32 The world’s largest undersea railway tunnel is proposed to be-constructed between:
(A) France and England
(B) Canada and USA
(C) Russia and Japan
(D) Japan and South Korea
- What do you understand by ’Intifada’?
34. The proposed ‘Basha Dam on Indus River would be constructed in
(B) Northern Areas
35. Too much presence of one of the following salts in human blood’ increases the risk of a heart attack, the salt is:
36. The agro based industry is:
(A) Poultry farming
(D) All of above
- The extinct volcano “Koh-i-Sultan” in Balochistan contains the deposits of
- The minimum annual rainfall in Pakistan was recorded at
- The US government has initiated a nuclear missile defence shield programme by the name of:
(A) National Missile Defence
(B) International Missile Defence System
(C) Antiballistic Missile Shield
(D) Intercontinental Missile Defence Sysfem
FPSC Junior Admin Officer General Knowledge mcqs
- ‘ZIANA’ is-a news agency of:
(C) New Zealand
- ‘Mauritius’ is an island state in the:
(A) Pacific Ocean
(B) Atlantic Ocean
(C) Indian Ocean
(D) Artie Ocean
- ‘Parkinson’ is a disease of:
- ‘NIKKEI’ is a stock exchange index of:
(A) New York
(C) Hong Kong
- The present government has renamed the ‘Micro Finance Bank’ as:
(A) Supporting Bank
(B) Kisan Bank
(D) Cooperative Bank
- The world’s free economy’ with lowest taxes and lack of trade barriers is that of:
(A) Hong Kong
(D) New Zealand
- A nuclear agriculture research centre of Pakistan has developed a new variety of wheat crop by the name of:
- District “Swat” belongs to
(A) Peshawar Division
(B) Hazara Division
(C) Mardan Division
(D) Malakand Division
- The normal pulse beat of a human body is between:
- The biggest market of Pakistani exports is:
(D) Saudi Arabia
- The headquarter of United Nations Environmental Programme is situated at:
- 3/1000 written as a fraction is:
(D) 0 0003
- While watching TV’from 7 pm to .8 p.m. you count 20 commercials, each 30 second long. What nearest percent of the hour is taken by the commercials.
- On neon sign blinks every 6 seconds. Another neon sign blinks every 8 seconds. If they blink together and you begin counting seconds, how many seconds after they will next blink together?
(A) 4 seconds
(B) 10 seconds
(C) 14 seconds
- In a caravan, in addition to 50 hens there are 45 goats and 8 camels with some keepers. If the total number of feet be 224 more than the number of heads, find the number of keepers.
- A mixture contains alcohol and water in the ratio of 12:5. On adding 14 litres of water, the ratio of alcohol to water becomes 43. The quantity of alcohol in the mixture is:
(A) 18 litres
(B) 24 litres
(C) 26 litres
- Express 78 as percentage:
(A) 67 1/2%
(C) 97 1/2%
- The radius of a sphere is increased by 10%. The surface area increases by:
- The average of 7 consecutive numbers is 33. The largest of these number is:
- If x3 + 1×3 = 52, the value of x + 1x is:
- If 4a = 8b, what is he ratio of a to b?
- A 100 meters long train passes a bridge @ 72 km/hr in 25 seconds. What is the length of the Bridge?
(A) 400 m
(B) 170 m
(C) 600 m
- If 5×2 – 4x – 1 is divided by x – 1, the remainder is:
- During a 5-day festival, the number of visitors tripled each day. If the festival opened on a Thursday with 345 visitors, what was the attendance on that Sunday?
- All sold a table Rs.800 which he was bought for Rs.1000. What is his % loss?
- The area of the kitchen is n times the area of the balcony. Hence n is
(A) 1 1/2
(B) 2 1/2
(C) 3 1/2
(D) 4 1/2
- The number, whose 17% is 51, is
- A car washer can wash 8 cars in 18 minutes. At this rate how many cars can be washed, in three hours?
- There are four numbers. Average of the first three is 15 and that of the last three is 16. If the last number is 19 find the first number:
- 10 men can complete a job in 14 days. How long will it take 4 men to finish the same job if they work? at the same rate?
(A) 33 days
(B) 35 days
(C) 37 days
(D) 39 days
- A man takes 50 minutes to cover a certain distance at a speed of 6 km/hr. If he walks with a.speed of 1 0 km/hr. he covers the same distance
(A) 1 hour
(B) 30 minutes
(C) 20 minutes
(D) 10 minutes
Science and Pakistan Affairs mcqs Junior Admin Officer solved Past Paper
- An orbiting satellite around the Earth receives Centripetal force from
(A) The gravitational pull of the Moon on the satellite
(B) Gravitational pull of the Sun on the satellite
(C) The rocket engine attached to the satellite
(D) The gravitational pull of the Earth on the satellite
- The necessary centripetal force to the moving car round a corner track is provided by:
(A) The coulomb’s force
(B) Gravitational force
(C) The force of friction
(D) Centrifugal force
- Life span of Red Blood Cells is:
(A) 120 days
(B) 100 days
(C) 70 days
(D) 60 days
- In Microcephaly smaller size of the?
- Which is the outermost Planet in the Solar system?
- SI unit of Charge is:
- Very High Frequency have wavelength:
- Long-sight defect can be corrected by using
- ‘Deficiency of vitamin A results in?
(A) Hair fall
- The density- of Water is :
(A) 1 g/cm3
(B) 2 g/cm3
(C) 1.5 g/cm3
- The Punjab Assembly approved One Unit on:
(A) 30th November 1954
(B) 30th November 1954
(C) 30th January 1955
(D) 20th February 1955
- Who Announced 6 Points?
(A) Liaquat Ali Khan
- The Second Constituent Assembly approved the One Unit Bill on 30th September 1955 by 43 votes against:
(A) 13 votes
(B) 23 votes
(C) 33 votes
(D) 36 votes
- Iskander Mirza became the fourth Governor-General of Pakistan on:
(A) 5th September 1954
(B) 15lh September 1954
(C) 6th October 1955
(D) 15th October 1955
- The Second Constituent Assembly approved the bill of the 1956 Constitution on-
(A) 9th February 1956
(B) 49th February 1956
(C) 29th February 1956
(D) 9th March 1956
- The first Constitution of Pakistan was enforced on 23 March 1956 and under it the first President of Pakistan was
(A) Ayub Khan
(B) Iskander Mirza
(C) Ghulam Muhammad
(D) Chaudhry Muhammad Ali
- The statesman who was sworn-in as the first Prime Minister under 1956 Constitution was:
(A) Muhammad Ali Bogra
(B) Feroz Khan Noon
(C) 1.1. Chundrigar
(D) Chaudhry Muhammad Ali
- The language which was given official status in the 1956 Constitution was:
(C.) Urdu and Bengali
- The number of seats of Parliament provided in the 1956 Constitution was.
- The 1956 Constitution was abrogated by:
(A) Feroz Khan Noon
(B) Ayub Khan
(C) H.S. Suhrawardy
(D) Iskander Mirza
- How long Hazrat Younas (AS) remained in the abdomen of the fish?
(A) 40 days
(B) 04 days
(C) 50 days
(D) 35 days
- Which bird had conveyed the message of Hazrat Sulaiman (AS) to the Queen Saba?
- Which prophet earned his living by making wallets?
(A) Hazrat Sulaiman (AS)
(B) Hazrat Yahya (AS)
(C) Hazrat Uzair (AS)
(D) Hazrat Yousaf (AS)
- How much Surah the Quran contains:
- The Nisab of Zakat in gold is:
(A) 18 Tolas
(B) 24 Tolas
(C) 7 1/2 Tolas
(D) 35 Tola
- A Verse of the Holy Quran indicates the name of:
(A) Hazrat Usman
(B) Hazrat Muaaz
(C) Hazrat Saad
(D) Hazrat Zaid
- A Muslim female is coffined in:
(A) Eight Sheets
(B) Five Sheets
(C) One Sheet
(D) Ten Sheets
- The original name of Imam Bukhari is:
(A) Saeed bin Hatem Ali
(D) Muhammad bin Ismail
- Makka was conquered in:
(A) 5 A.H
(B) 10 A.H
(C) 2 A.H
(D) 8 A.H
- Qurbani (Holy Slaughtering) is made during Hajj at: