FPSC Junior Admin Officer in Ministry of Defence Solved Past Paper 2004
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JUNIOR ADMIN OFFICER IN MINISTRY OF DEFENCE – BPS-16 (2004)
Test of FPSC Junior Admin Officer also includes mcqs from Computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics mcqs, etc.
- ‘ZIANA’ is-a news agency of:
(C) New Zealand
- ‘Mauritius’ is an island state in the:
(A) Pacific Ocean
(B) Atlantic Ocean
(C) Indian Ocean
(D) Artie Ocean
- ‘Parkinson’ is a disease of:
- ‘NIKKEI’ is a stock exchange index of:
(A) New York
(C) Hong Kong
- The present government has renamed the ‘Micro Finance Bank’ as:
(A) Supporting Bank
(B) Kisan Bank
(D) Cooperative Bank
- The world’s free economy’ with lowest taxes and lack of trade barriers is that of:
(A) Hong Kong
(D) New Zealand
- A nuclear agriculture research centre of Pakistan has developed a new variety of wheat crop by the name of:
- District “Swat” belongs to
(A) Peshawar Division
(B) Hazara Division
(C) Mardan Division
(D) Malakand Division
- The normal pulse beat of a human body is between:
- The biggest market of Pakistani exports is:
(D) Saudi Arabia
- The headquarter of United Nations Environmental Programme is situated at:
- 3/1000 written as a fraction is:
(D) 0 0003
- While watching TV’from 7 pm to .8 p.m. you count 20 commercials, each 30 second long. What nearest percent of the hour is taken by the commercials.
- On neon sign blinks every 6 seconds. Another neon sign blinks every 8 seconds. If they blink together and you begin counting seconds, how many seconds after they will next blink together?
(A) 4 seconds
(B) 10 seconds
(C) 14 seconds
- In a caravan, in addition to 50 hens there are 45 goats and 8 camels with some keepers. If the total number of feet be 224 more than the number of heads, find the number of keepers.
- A mixture contains alcohol and water in the ratio of 12:5. On adding 14 litres of water, the ratio of alcohol to water becomes 43. The quantity of alcohol in the mixture is:
(A) 18 litres
(B) 24 litres
(C) 26 litres
- Express 78 as percentage:
(A) 67 1/2%
(C) 97 1/2%
- The radius of a sphere is increased by 10%. The surface area increases by:
- The average of 7 consecutive numbers is 33. The largest of these number is:
- If x3 + 1×3 = 52, the value of x + 1x is:
- If 4a = 8b, what is he ratio of a to b?
- A 100 meters long train passes a bridge @ 72 km/hr in 25 seconds. What is the length of the Bridge?
(A) 400 m
(B) 170 m
(C) 600 m
- If 5×2 – 4x – 1 is divided by x – 1, the remainder is:
- During a 5-day festival, the number of visitors tripled each day. If the festival opened on a Thursday with 345 visitors, what was the attendance on that Sunday?
- All sold a table Rs.800 which he was bought for Rs.1000. What is his % loss?
- The area of the kitchen is n times the area of the balcony. Hence n is
(A) 1 1/2
(B) 2 1/2
(C) 3 1/2
(D) 4 1/2
- The number, whose 17% is 51, is
- A car washer can wash 8 cars in 18 minutes. At this rate how many cars can be washed, in three hours?
- There are four numbers. Average of the first three is 15 and that of the last three is 16. If the last number is 19 find the first number:
- 10 men can complete a job in 14 days. How long will it take 4 men to finish the same job if they work? at the same rate?
(A) 33 days
(B) 35 days
(C) 37 days
(D) 39 days
- A man takes 50 minutes to cover a certain distance at a speed of 6 km/hr. If he walks with a.speed of 1 0 km/hr. he covers the same distance
(A) 1 hour
(B) 30 minutes
(C) 20 minutes
(D) 10 minutes