General Knowledge important mcqs for NTS, NTS mcqs with answers
For more computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics, Computer Sciences mcqs, Past Papers etc. Keep visiting us!
31. In which country is the Great Slave Lake?
32. Which six countries border the Black Sea?
Ans: Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine
33. Kathmandu is the capital of which country?
34. What name is given to a mixture of bicarbonate of soda and tartaric acid used in cooking?
Ans: Baking powder
35. AOL are an internet service provider. What does AOL stand for?
Ans: America Online
36. The Gurkhas are the original inhabitants of
37. The largest ocean of the world is the
Ans: Pacific ocean
38. The largest bell in the world is the
Ans: Tsar Kolkol at Kremlin, Moscow
39. The biggest stadium in the world is the
Ans: Strahov Stadium, Prague
40. The world’s largest diamond producing country is
Ans: South Africa
41. Australia was discovered by
Ans: James Cook
42. The first Governor General of Pakistan is
Ans: Mohammed Ali Jinnah
43. Dublin is situated at the mouth of river
44. The earlier name of New York city was
Ans: New Amsterdam
45. The Eifel tower was built by
Ans: Alexander Eiffel
46. The Red Cross was founded by
Ans: Jean Henri Durant
47. The country which has the greatest population density is
48. The national flower of Britain is
49. Niagara Falls was discovered by
Ans: Louis Hennepin
50. The national flower of Italy is
51. The country which is the largest producer of manganese in the world is
52. The country which is the largest producer of rubber in the world is
53. The country which is the largest producer of tin in the world is
54. The river which carries maximum quantity of water into the sea is the
55. The city which was once called the `Forbidden City’was
56. The country called the Land of Rising Sun is
57. Mount Everest was named after
Ans: Sir George Everest
59. The country known as the Suger Bowl of the world is
60. The lowest point on earth is
Ans: The coastal area of Dead sea