A past paper is an examination paper from a previous year or previous years, usually used either for exam practice or for tests. Exam candidates find past papers valuable in test preparation.
PPSC Past Paper conducted for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department held in 2017 by Punjab Public Service commission one paper mcqs exams past paper.
Test was made from computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics, Computer Sciences mcqs etc.
21) What is the meaning of the Idiom/ proverb “To be at loggerheads”
(A) To cooperate with enemies
(B) To be in strong disagreement or dispute
(C) To face stiff opposition
(D) To tax one’s mind and body
22) Which power point feature allows the user to create a simple presentation quickly?
(A) Auto Content Wizard
(B) Transition Wizard
(C) Chart Wizard
23) Who is called the “Father if computers”?
(A) Charles Babbage
(B) Thomas Kurtz
(C) Konrad Zuse
(D) Bill Gates
24) Which body of people republic sometimes referred to as “The Fourth State”?
(C) The Press
25) Name of the Prophet who is known by the title of Israel?
(A) Hazrat Yaqoob (AS)
(B) Hazrat Yousaf (AS)
(C) Hazrat Ishaaq (AS)
(D) Hazrat Moosa (AS)
26) The Headquarter of EU is at
27) Headquarter of Economics and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific is located in
28) Which UN agency deals with matters relating to children?
29) The elements which is most abundant in the Earth’s crust is:
30) Rana of Kutch is situated
(A) North of Gilgit
(B) South of Tharparker
(C) East of Turbat
(D) South of Wana
31) 3.29×1000 equals to
32) The synonym of “Conjecture” is:
(C) To guess
(D) To claim
33) The caste system in the subcontinent was first established by the
34) Ayat Ul Kursi is part of which Surah _________?
35) Fill in the blanks: Salma was ill ________ fever
36) (22)3 = ? .
37) Which one of the following countries is not a member of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
38) Find the odd one out 31, 41, 43, 47, 53, 61, 71, 73, 81
39) Who had coined the phrase “Survival of the fittest”?
(A) Charles Darwin
(B) Herbert Spencer
(C) Alfred Wallace
(D) Erasmus Darwin
40) What is the meaning of Al Hadi mentioned in the Holy Quran?
(A) The Light
(B) The Eternal
(C) The Rich
(D) The Guide