A past paper is an examination paper from a previous year or previous years, usually used either for exam practice or for tests. Exam candidates find past papers valuable in test preparation.
PPSC Past Paper conducted for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department held in 2017 by Punjab Public Service commission one paper mcqs exams past paper.
Test was made from computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics, Computer Sciences mcqs etc.
41) I was angry __________ the way they reacted.
42) One metric ton contains _________ kilograms.
43) Where do the Indian Ocean and Atlantic Ocean meet?
(A) Cape of Good Hope
(D) No Where
44) There has been a complete break ______ of law and order in the country.
45) A senator is elected in Pakistan for
(A) 4 years
(B) 5 years
(C) 6 years
(D) 7 years
46) the British Government announced the annulment of Partition of Bengal in
47) Pick out the name of prayer which is preceded by Azaan?
(D) Zuhar Prayer
48) Choose the synonym of “Nonchalant”
49) “A” sold a pen for Rs. 180. This was Rs. 60 less than what “A” paid for it. What was A’s loss as a percentage of his cost price?
50) Which is the largest gulf of the world?
(A) Gulf of Mexico
(B) Gulf of Aden
(C) Gulf of Riga
(D) Gulf of Thailand
51) What is the significance of 17 August 1988 in Pakistan’s history?
(A) Prime Minister Junejo’s Government was dismissed
(B) Gen Zia Ul Haq died in a plan crash
(c) No confidence motion against Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was moved
(D) Parliment was dissolved by General Zia Ul Haq
52) The world’s biggest bird is:
53) Which of the following is not a main organ of the United Nations?
(B) Security Council
(C) General Assembly
(D) International Court of Justice
54) Who among the following died a natural death?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) Indira Ghandi
(C) Sanjay Ghandi
(D) None of these
55) Liaqat Ali Khan was assassinated in
56) Holy Prophet (PBUH) named as “Ahmed”, in which Surah of Holy Quran?
(A) Surah Al-Saff
(B) Surah Al-Mohammad
(C) Surah Al-Anbia
(D) Surah Al-Baqarah
57) Which of the following was constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan?
(A) Shalimar Garden
(B) Badshahi Mosque
(C) Moth A and B
(D) None of above
58) Complete the saying “Truth is stranger than __________________.
(A) The news
59) Which of the following helps to reduce spelling errors in a document being typed?
(A) Auto Format
(B) Auto Correct
(C) Smart Tags
(D) Auto Text
60) A man bought 27 apples, 2/9 of them are bad. How many are good?