A past paper is an examination paper from a previous year or previous years, usually used either for exam practice or for tests. Exam candidates find past papers valuable in test preparation.
PPSC Past Paper conducted for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department held in 2017 by Punjab Public Service commission one paper mcqs exams past paper.
Test was made from computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics, Computer Sciences mcqs etc.
61) Presidency of UN Security Council rotates among the Member States of the Council
(A) Every 6 months
(B) Every 3 months
(C) Every year
(D) Every month
62) Who resigned from the Imperial Legislative Council in protest against the Rowlett Act?
(D) Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
63) Short-sightedness can be corrected by
(A) Convex Lens
(B) Concave Lens
(C) Convex-concave Lens
(D) Concave-convex Lens
64) Who is the current President of France?
(A) Nicolas Sarkozy
(B) Emmanuel Macron
(C) Jacques Chirac
(D) Georges Pompidou
65) The cultural centre of Gandhara Civilization is:
(D) Mohenjo Daro
66) Which of hte following is not related to disarmament
67) Name the first Pakistani female Cricketer to take 100 ODI wickets?
(A) Sana Mir
(B) Javeria Khan
(C) Marina Iqbal
(D) Sadia Yousaf
68) After the creation of Pakistan, the first Radio Station was established at
69) Antonym of “Economy” is?
70) The Muslims of Mindanao islands are struggling of their political rights in
(B) South Africa
71) ___________ is the oldest written language of the world.
72) Which country’s parliament is called “Mother of all parliaments”.
73) Highest military award of India is:
(A) Iron Cross
(B) Military Cross
(C) Victoria Cross
(D) Param Vir Chakra
74) Henry Kissinger was the former US
(C) Secretary of State
(D) Defense Minister
75) “Ji Ji” is the news agency of:
76) MOSAD is a secret agency of:
77) Name the city which is a seat of UNO International Court of Justice?
78) Which was the Napoleon’s last battle in which he was captured exiled to St Helena?
(A) Battle of Trafalgar
(B) Battle of Waterloo
(C) Battle of Austerlitz
(D) Battle of Leipzig
79) Where is Green Peace Headquarter?
(B) New York
80) Largest Muslim Country in Africa by Population is: