A past paper is an examination paper from a previous year or previous years, usually used either for exam practice or for tests. Exam candidates find past papers valuable in test preparation.
PPSC Past Paper conducted for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department held in 2017 by Punjab Public Service commission one paper mcqs exams past paper.
Test was made from computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics, Computer Sciences mcqs etc.
81) Highest literacy rate among SAARC:
(B) Sri Lanka
82) Largest producer of oil in OPEC countries:
(D) Saudi Arabia
83) Highest per capita income among SAARC:
(C) Sri Lanka
84) Bakhtar news agency of:
85) Ariana is Airline of:
86) Cathy pacific is a/an:
(C) News Agency
87) Fill in the blank. “I paid the fees _________ the end of the course”.
88) PPI Stands for:
(A) Pakistan Peace Initiatives
(B) Pakistan Petroleum Industry
(C) Pakistan Press International
(D) Pakistan Peace International
89) Headquarters of Asian Development Bank is in:
90) Security Council members are: