PPSC Planning Officer/ Deputy District Officer, P&D Department Past Papers
A past paper is an examination paper from a previous year or previous years, usually used either for exam practice or for tests. Exam candidates find past papers valuable in test preparation. PPSC Past Paper for the recruitment of Planning Officer/ Deputy District Officer (BS-17) in P&D Department , Civil Secretariat, Govt of the Punjab by Punjab Public Service commission one paper mcqs exams past paper.
This test includes Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics, Computer Sciences mcqs.
1. The ‘Statute of Liberty’ was gifted lo United States by:
(B) France ✓
2. Who said ‘Man is a Social Animal”?
(B) Aristotle ✓
(D) Kart Marx
3. Who is called the ‘Father of English Poetry’?
(A) Chaucer ✓
(B) John Milton
4. The voter age in Pakistan is:
(A) 16 years
(B) 18 years
(C) 20 years
(D) 21 years ✓
5. The Indus Valley Civilization was discovered in:
(D) 1922 ✓
6. Taxila was a famous site of.
(A) Gandara Art ✓
(B) Gupta Art
(C) Mayan Art
(D) None of the above
7. Which University first established after the creation of Pakistan?
(A) Karachi University ✓
(B) Sindh University
(C) Peshawar University
(D) Quaid-i-Azam University
8. The first Chief Justice of Pakistan was:
(A) Justice Ourab Patel
(B) Justice A.R. Kiayani
(C) Justice Abdur Rashid ✓
(D) Justice M. Afzai
9. The book Wealth of Nations’ waa written by;
(A) Adam Smith ✓
(B) Karl Marx
(C) Max Muller
(D) John Marshal
10. ‘Sales Tax’ is ultimately paid by:
(C) Customers ✓
11. Pakistan Environmental Protection Act was passed in:
(B) 1997 ✓
12. The highest literacy rate in South Asia is in:
(D) Sri Lanka ✓
13. The minimum wage at workers in Punjab is:
(A) Rs. 8000
(B) Rs. 9000
(C) Rs. 10000 ✓
(D) Rs. 12000
14. Human Rights Organization ‘Amnesty International1 is based in:-
(B) Paris ✓
(C) New York
15. The world largest producer of Natural gas:
(B) Russia ✓
16. Who presented the Idea of a Wood bank?
(A) Charles Drew ✓
(B) Jonas Salk
(C) Edward James
(D) James Monroe
17. Liberty, Equality, Fraternity was the slogan during: –
(A) The French Revolution ✓
(B) The Russian Revolution
(C) The American War of Independence
(D) None of these
18. In the modem world, an Institution of Ombudsman was first established in 1809 in:
(D) Sweden ✓
19. Sacha! Sarmast was Sufi Poet of:
(B) Sindh ✓
(D) Azad Kashmir
20. The Upper house of the parliament in Pakistan ‘Senate1 consists of.
(A) 100 members
(B) 104 members ✓
(C) 110 members
(D) 112 members
21. Inflation is:
(A) a decreaser in the overall price level.
(B) an increase in the overall price level ✓
(C) an increase in Die’s overall level of economic activity.
(D) a decrease In the overall level of economic activity.
22. Hie free market involve:
(A) The free provision of products
(B) The subsidizing of products by the government
(C) Market forces of supply and demand ✓
(D) All trade via barter
23. A mixed economy:
(A) Has supply but not demand
(B) Has demand but not supply
(C) Has supply and demand
(D) Has market forces and government intervention ✓
24. Indicate below what is NOT a factor of production.
(C) A bank loan ✓
25. Two of the major factors contributing to growth are:
(A) resources and efficiency ✓
(B) money and efficiency
(C) money and luck
(D) resources and a good climate
Discussion about this post