Punjab Police Department)
Solved Paper held on 18-10-2020
1. Red Lake is situated in: ✓USA
2. Diamer-Bhasha dam will be constructed on which river: ✓Indus river
3. In a fruit basket, the ratio of oranges to peaches to strawberries is 2:3:4. If
there are 8 oranges in the basket then how many fruits are there in total?
4. Who is the current Chief Executive of Afghanistan? ✓Abdullah
5. Ching Ping dam is in which country? ✓China
6. Pyramid of Giza located in which country? ✓Egypt
7. Jacob Zuma is president of which country? ✓South Africa
8. Which is the capital of Fiji? ✓Suva
9. First Pakistani doctor who died of Covid-19 and was awarded the
Nishan-e-Kashmir on 27 March 2020? ✓Usama Riaz
10. Which country is called “Great Britain of Pacific”? ✓Japan
11. Capital of Panama: ✓Panama City
12. Capital of Bahrain: ✓Manama
13. Which is the second largest province of Pakistan by population? ✓ Sindh
14. Which country is the supporter of peace in Afghanistan as it shares its
15. Dividing 350 into two equal parts, one exceeds the other by 4. ✓173, 177
16. Weight of an average of 8 persons is increased by 2.5 kg. What if one of
them having a weight of 56 kg is replaced by a new man? ✓76 years
17. Complete the series: 3,4,7,8,11,12,? ✓15
18. Total money Rs. 1000. The ratio of money spent by Rabail and Aamna is
2:3. How much money is spent by Rabail? ✓400
19. Which of the following river flows in Canada?
✓All of these
20. Which is the largest glacier in the world found in the Antarctica region?
21. Who is the head of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission?
22. Mr. Javaid Iqbal is chairman of: ✓National Accountability Bureau
23. Which is the oldest revealed book? ✓Toraat
24. Who was the first Muazzin of Islam? ✓Hazrat Bilal R.A
25. Which was the religion of the majority of the Arabs before Islam?
26. Al Aitqan Fi Al Uloom ul Qur’an is composed by:
27. Of the following Ghazwa is mentioned in Holy Qur’an?
None of these
28. Which battle gave birth to Kharijites?
✓Battle of Suffin
29. River Nile flows through which city? ✓Cairo
30. Which part of the computer is termed as the heart of the Computer?
31. Which is not a PowerPoint view?
32. Which is not a zoom size in Excel?
33. Which is the function to count the number of rows and columns in MS
34. Software to draw rows and columns and perform calculations on them
is: ✓Excel CoralDraw
35. Function of logic unit: ✓Perform arithmetic and logic operations
36. How to split the window in MS Excel?
37. Which Window does not have a Start button? Windows Vista Windows 7
✓None of these
اردو نظم کا شاعر کس کو کہتے ہیں؟ نظیر اکبر آبادی✓ .38
39. “Charity begins at home” in Urdu
اول خویش بعد درویش✓
اردو میں مرکبات،عبارات اور جملے کیا ہیں؟نحو✓ .40
41. For how many times the name of Holy Prophet PBUH mentioned in Holy
Qur’an? one time two times
✓Four times six times
42. Prophet who had small age? ✓Hazrat Essa AS
43. Phrase “To put the cart before the horse” means:
✓Do something contrary to the conventional order
44. 18th summit of Non-aligned movement held in 2019 in: Brazil
45. What is the acronym of PCO in Pakistan’s judiciary and constitution?
✓Provincial Constitutional Order
46. WIPO stands for: ✓World Intellectual Property Organization
47. When Quaid-e-Azam resigned from Congress? ✓1920
48. When Quaid-e-Azam was elected as the president in first
✓11 August 1947
14 August 1947
15 August 1947
16 August 1947
کتاب کا نام مکمل کریں۔ اردو شعراء کے تذکرے اور؟ .49
✓ تنقید نگاری تذکرہ نگاری
شاید کس شاعر کا شعری مجموعہ ہے؟ ✓جون ایلیاء وصی شاہ .50
51. The word Pakistan was at first mentioned in 1933 in:
✓Now or Never
52. Which article in the 1973 constitution is related to official language?
53. USA left UNHCR in 2018 because of:
✓Bias against Israel
54. Phrase “To fish in troubled waters” means:
✓To get benefit from other problems
To be in a difficult situation
55. Find similar relationship as
Gain : success
56. How many square meters are there in one square kilometer?
57. There is a square room. How many total square tiles are required to
place around the room if 21 tiles on one side?
58. Time required by Earth to complete one rotation around its own axis:
59. Namaz Khusoof is offered at the time of:
60. Study of spiders is called: ✓Arachnology
61. Excess of SGOT/AST in the blood is the symptom of:
62. Treatment of removal of stones from gallbladder and kidneys is called:
63. Which is a landlocked country? Kenya ✓Nepal
64. Gulbadan Bano Begum is Humayun’s:
65. Annulment of Bengal took place in which British King rule:
66. Which Arab Gulf state accepted Israel at first?
Bahrain ✓UAE Oman
67. Lala Lajpat Rai is the founder of which political party?
All India Muslim League
68. Which one is a metal?
69. Which instrument is used to measure rain?
70. Who discovered the first vaccine?
71. Latest anti-militancy military operation in Pakistan:
72. Shortcut key for undo text in MS Word? ✓Ctrl+Z
73. Process of conversion of gas to liquid is called:
✓Condensation evaporation sublimation
74. Trade without tariffs on imports and exports is called:
✓Free trade Non-tariff barrier
75. Correct the selected part of the sentence.
I am tired as *I am working* since morning.
✓I have been working I had been working
76. Liquids that can evaporate are called:
none of these
77. 60 men do a piece of work in 40 days. In how many days 40 men
complete the same work?
78. Hijr-e-Aswad is the stone placed in Holy Kaaba. Aswad means:
79. Find the value of x in 3x-15-6=0? ✓7
80. Devices used to display data are called:
✓ output devices
81. What happens on the cooking meals for a longer time?
✓Reduces the nutrition value of food
82. Which is the deepest lake in the world?
83. Change the voice of the sentence: “Do you know my father?”
✓Is my father known to you?
84. Change the narration of the sentence: “Have you laughed at them?”
✓Have they been laughed at by you?
85. Which is the largest Edhi service in the world? ✓Ambulance service
86. Which element in Earth’s atmosphere absorbs ultraviolet radiation?
87. Jobbery means: ✓conduct of public business
باغ باغ ہونا کا مفہوم کیا ہے؟ بہت خوش ہونا ✓ .88
چہار شنبہ ہفتے کا کونسا دن ہے؟ بدھ✓ .89
90. Phrase “Once in a blue moon” means:
✓on rare occasions
once in a week
once in a month
91. Angela Merkel is head of which country: ✓Germany