The University of Macau (MU), China, is offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields of study. The university of Macau has announced Scholarships for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Here’s everything you need to know about the scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Macau (UM), China
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Worth of scholarship: Tuition fee, Accommodation etc
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelors & Masters
Nationality: International Students
University of Macau Scholarships for international students
University of Macau (UM) students, including undergraduates and postgraduates, with outstanding performance in academic or extra curricular activities will have the chance to receive scholarships and academic prizes.
Applicants are expected to meet these conditions to be eligible for University of Macau Scholarships for International Students:
- Applicants must be international students from any territory
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree certificate
- International applicants of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes of UM who meet the admission requirements of the respective degree programme.
- Nationality of an applicant is China (including Macao SAR, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan China) is not considered as an international applicant.
Benefit for University of Macau Scholarships
The successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
Scholarship Package (for Bachelor)
- Waiver of:
- Tuition fee;
- Residential College fee (shared bedroom);
- Honours College certificate program fee (if applicable); and
- Minor program fee (if applicable).
- The maximum term of the Scholarship is the normal study period of the admitted program, which is 4 or 5 years
Scholarship Package (for Master)
- Waiver of:
- Tuition fee; and
- Postgraduate House (twin room) fee
- The maximum term of the Scholarship is the normal study period of the admitted programme, which is 2 or 3 years
Application Deadline for scholarships: Not Specified
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
Discussion about this post