A past paper is an examination paper from a previous year or previous years, usually used either for exam practice or for tests. Exam candidates find past papers valuable in test preparation. Solved FPSC Past Paper for the recruitment of Junior Admin Officer (BS-16) in Ministry of Defence held in 2000 by Federal Public Service commission one paper mcqs exams past paper.
1. He is an amateur stenography
(B) in ✓
2. Children are the delight the house.
(B) of ✓
3. No one has control his tongue
(C) on ✓
4. She was conscious her weakness.
(C) of ✓
5. I bade farewell my colleague
(B) to ✓
6. We went the room and sat down soft cushions
(A) to in
(B) from, upon
(C) into, on ✓
(D) in, in
7. Will you play me a while?
(A) with, for ✓
(B) for, in
(C) for, within
(D) against, over
8. the last fortnight, I have noticed that you have been keeping away the French class.
(A) During, from ✓
(B) Within, in
(C) In, during
(D) Amid, in
9 the corner of the street stood a dog a shed, shivering in the rain.
(A) On, with
(B) From, under ✓
(C) By, in
(D) At, under
10. She is accustomed doing work under any type of circumstances.
(D) to ✓
11 my word, I am telling you nothing
(A) By, from
(B) Upon, but ✓
(C) On, outside
(D) By, but
12. the room it was very hot; but the terrace it was cool.
(A) Within, near
(B) In, outside
(C) Inside, on ✓
(D) Outside, inside
13. You may leave Sunday or before but must return seven days
(A) from, after
(B) after, by
(C) on, within ✓
(D) since, before
14. Send the letter post my Ludhiana address.
(A) in, at
(B) by, to ✓
(C) through, on
(D) in. for
15. you and me, ten o’clock this morning. I have had two good offers for my TV set.
(A) Between, since ✓
(B) Within, before
(C) Amongst, after
(D) Among, within
16. The prisoner is accused theft,
(B) of ✓
17. This is not in accordance the standing orders applicable to this Factory.
(B) with ✓
18. We must adapt ourselves our circumstances.
(C) to ✓
19. Nothing can absolve you the promise you have made.
(A) from ✓
20. He is accustomed doing work under any type of circumstances.
(D) to ✓
21 Georgia, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan became the members of UNO in
(B) 1992 ✓
22. Guru Gobind Singh was
(A) the 10th Guru of the Sikhs.
(B) founder of Khalsa, the inner council of the Sikhs in 1699
(C) author of Dasam Granth
(D) All the above ✓
23. Hermann Scheer (Germany) received right livelihood Award in 1999 for
(A) his indefatigable work for the promotion of solar energy worldwide ✓
(B) his long-standing efforts to end the impunity of dictators
(C) showing that organic agriculture is a key to both environmental sustainability and food security
24. Germany signed the Armistice Treaty on and World War I ended
(A) January 19, 1918
(B) May 30, 1918
(C) November 11, 1918 ✓
(D) February 15, 1918
25. During World War II, when did Germany attack France?
(A) 1940 ✓