FPSC Civilian Labour Officer in Ministry of Defence Solved Past Paper 2007
Test of FPSC Civilian Labour Officer also includes mcqs from Computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics mcqs, etc. FPSC Civilian Officer Past Paper is given below:
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JUNIOR CIVILIAN OFFICER IN MINISTRY OF DEFENCE – BPS-16 (2007)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, PAKISTAN STUDIES, ISLAMIC STUDIES, ISLAMIAT
Fill In the blanks:
1. Famous Novel “Pride and Prejudice” is written by _______
(A) Jane Eyre
(B) Jane Austen ✓
(C) Emily Brounte
2. They the office at 5 o’clock last evening.
(A) had left
(B) had beet leaving
(C) left ✓
3. He _____movies regularly but now he prefers dramas.
(A) was used to watch
(B) used to watch ✓
(C) uses to watch
4. His father for ten years now.
(A) is dead
(B) has been died ✓
(C) was dead
(D) has died
5. I wish I how to play violin.
(B) knew ✓
(C) would know
(D) will know
6. It has been raining for the past five days. I wish it
(A) stopped to rain.
(B) stopped raining. ✓
(C) would stop raining.
(D) were to stop raining.
7. I cannot remember where my coat.
(A) I would have left
(B) did I leave
(C) Heft ✓
(D) Was I made to leave
8. I trouble with my bicycle these days
(A) have bebn experiencing ✓
(C) had been experienced
9. When the clock struck six, I ,for ver an hour.
(A) have waited
(B) had to wait
(C) shall have waited
(D) had been waiting ✓
10. He will win the race if he running regularly.
(A) practices ✓
(B) would practise
(C) will practice
(D) will be practiced
11. Rising prices immediate measures.
(A) call for ✓
(B) all over
(C) call in
(D) call forth
12. I will you on next Sunday.
(A) call on
(B) call in
(C) call at ✓
(D) call for
13. Rana said, “I am well”.
(A) Rana said, that I am well.
(B) Rana said that he is well. ✓
(C) Rana said that he was well.
14. I said, “I will read”.
(A) I said that I shall read.
(B) I said that I will read.
(C) I said that I would read. ✓
15. He said to me, “You are dishonest”.
(A) He said to me that I am dishonest.
(B) He told to me that I am dishonest.
(C) He told me that I was dishonest. ✓
16. She said, “The earth goes round the Sun”
(A) She said that the earth went round the Sun.
(B) She said the earth goes round the Sun.
(C) She said that the earth goes round the Sun. ✓
17. He said, “True friends are but few”.
(A) He said”that true friends were but few.
(B) He said that true fiends are but few. ✓
(C) He said true friends are but few.
18. “Have patience”, I said to her.
(A) 1 said that she should have patience. ✓
(B) I told her to have patience.
(C) It said that she had patience.
19. He replied, “I have promised to help them”.
(A) He replied that he has promised to help them.
(B) He replied that he had promised to help them. ✓
(C) He replied that he promised to help them.
20. She said to me, “Will you accompany me”?.
(A) She said whether I can accompany her.
(B) She asked me if l-would accompany her. ✓
(C) She said that I would accompany her.