FPSC Civilian Labour Officer in Ministry of Defence Solved Past Paper 2007
Test of FPSC Civilian Labour Officer also includes mcqs from Computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics mcqs, etc. FPSC Civilian Officer Past Paper is given below:
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JUNIOR CIVILIAN OFFICER IN MINISTRY OF DEFENCE – BPS-16 (2007)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, PAKISTAN STUDIES, ISLAMIC STUDIES, ISLAMIAT
81. Father of former US Secretary of Stale, Madeline Albright was also a member of the UN Commission on India and Pakistan and author of the book “Danger in Kashmir”. What was his name?
(A) Joseph Albright
(B) Joseph Korbel ✓
(C) Owen Dixon
(D) Alistair Lamp
82. Former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Mahathir Muhammad, was by education a(n):
(C) Political Scientist
(D) Medical Doctor ✓
83. Epistemology is the study of:
(A) Knowledge ✓
84. Who was the leader of the 1958 coup in Iraq, which led to proclamation of Iraq as a Republic?
(A) Saddam Hussain
(B) Nuri Al Said
(C) Abdul Karim ✓
(D) Fagnel Jama
85. Major Shabbir Sharif was awarded Nishan-e-Haider posthumously. Which other model for bravery was he awarded during his career in the Army.
(D) Sitar-e-Jurat ✓
86. Which Indian personality served as the President of the UN General Assembly in 1953-54?
(A) S. Radha Krishhan
(B) Gopalswamy Ayyengar
(C) V.K Krishna Menon
(D) Vijayalakshami Pandit ✓
87. In which organ of the United Natrons all member states of the UN are represented?
(A) Economic and Social Council
(B) General Assembly ✓
(C) Security Council
(D) Human Rights Council
88. Ustad Allah Baksh was a famous of Pakistan.
(A) Classical singer
(B) Sitar Player
(C) Tabla Player
(D) Painter ✓
89. Advisor to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs, Sartaj Aziz holds a Masters degree in Development Economics from
(A) Cambridge University
(B) Harward University ✓
(C) Columbia University
(D) Karachi University
90. Which is Pakistan’s Major Export?
(D) Cotton ✓
91. UNFCC (UN Framework Convention on Climate Change) was adopted during the Earth Summit at Rio de Janero (1992). When did it come in force?
(A) March 1994 ✓
(B) August 1295
(C) October 1996
(D) January 1994
92. De Beers is one of the biggest name in diamond industry. Who was the founder of De Beers Consolidated Mining Company?
(A) John Cecil Rhodes ✓
(B) Joseph D Rockefeller
93. When was hover dam constructed?
(B) 1936 ✓
94. Red sea and Mediterranian Sea are connected by which canal?
(B) Suez Canal ✓
(C) Kiel canal
95. Atlantic ocean and Pacific Ocean are connected by which canal?
(A) Kiel canal
(B) Panama canal ✓
(C) Suez canal
96. How many types of canals are there in the world?
(A) 3 ✓
97. “Wetland canal” is located in which country?
(B) Canada ✓
98. “Hingol dam” is being constructed in which province of Pakistan?
(D) Balochistan ✓
99. Volga river flowj in which country?
(A) Russia ✓
100. “Bosheen dam” is located in which country?
(A) Peru ✓