FPSC Civilian Labour Officer in Ministry of Defence Solved Past Paper 2011
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (FPSC) WRITTEN TEST FOR THE RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF CIVILIAN LABOUR OFFICER IN MINISTRY OF DEFENCE – BPS-16
Test of FPSC Civilian Labour Officer also includes mcqs from Computer and MS Office, Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs, Mathematics mcqs, etc.
FPSC Civilian Labour Officer in Ministry of Defence Solved Past Paper 2011 PG-1
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, PAKISTAN STUDIES, ISLAMIC STUDIES, ISLAMIAT
- He is an amateur stenography
(B) in ✓
- Children are the delight the house.
(B) of ✓
- No one has control his tongue
(C) on ✓
- She was conscious her weakness.
(C) of ✓
- I bade farewell my colleague
(B) to ✓
- We went the room and sat down soft cushions
(A) to in
(B) from, upon
(C) into, on ✓
(D) in, in
- Will you play me a while?
(A) with, for ✓
(B) for, in
(C) for, within
(D) against, over
- the last fortnight, I have noticed that you have been keeping away the French class.
(A) During, from ✓
(B) Within, in
(C) In, during
(D) Amid, in
9. the corner of the street stood a dog a shed, shivering in the rain.
(A) On, with
(B) From, under ✓
(C) By, in
(D) At, under
- She is accustomed doing work under any type of circumstances.
(D) to ✓
11. my word, I am telling you nothing ______ the truth.
(A) By, from
(B) Upon, but ✓
(C) On, outside
(D) By, but
- the room it was very hot; but the terrace it was cool.
(A) Within, near
(B) In, outside
(C) Inside, on ✓
(D) Outside, inside
- You may leave Sunday or before but must return seven days
(A) from, after
(B) after, by
(C) on, within ✓
(D) since, before
- Send the letter post my Ludhiana address.
(A) in, at
(B) by, to ✓
(C) through, on
(D) in. for
- you and me, ten o’clock this morning. I have had two good offers for my TV set.
(A) Between, since ✓
(B) Within, before
(C) Amongst, after
(D) Among, within
- The prisoner is accused theft,
(B) of ✓
- This is not in accordance the standing orders applicable to this Factory.
(B) with ✓
- We must adapt ourselves our circumstances.
(C) to ✓
- Nothing can absolve you the promise you have made.
(A) from ✓
- He is accustomed doing work under any type of circumstances.
(D) to ✓
21 Georgia, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan became the members of UNO in
(B) 1992 ✓
- Guru Gobind Singh was
(A) the 10th Guru of the Sikhs .
(B) founder of Khalsa, the inner council of the Sikhs in 1699
(C) author of Dasam Granth
(D) All the above ✓
- Hermann Scheer (Germany) received right livelihood Award in 1999 for
(A) his indefatigable work for the promotion of solar energy worldwide ✓
(B) his long standing efforts to end the impunity of dictators
(C) showing that organic agriculture is a key to both environmental sustainability and food security
- Germany signed the Armistice Treaty on and World War I ended
(A) January 19, 1918
(B) May 30, 1918
(C) November 11, 1918 ✓
(D) February 15, 1918
- During World War II, when did Germany attack France?
(A) 1940 ✓