Mathematics questions are usually compiled from basic mathematics, Average, Percentage, Algebra etc. This post includes mathematics mcqs/ questions with answers for Entry Test preparation and FPSC/ PPSC/ NTS/ PTS/ OTS One paper exams.
Other portion of the paper mostly comprises Synonyms & Antonyms, Direct Indirect, Pair of Words, Idioms, Active Passive Voice from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Pak Affairs and Computer Sciences mcqs except professional paper which includes 80% subject related and 20% general knowledge.
- Mr. and Mrs. Sajad have seven daughters. Each daughter has one brother. What is the total number of persons in the family?
- If 5 cars are parked bumper to bumper, how many bumpers are touching to each other?
- If Asif is standing in a queue in such a way that he is sixth in the queue from either side then how many people are there in the queue?
- Complete the series: 3 3 5 5 7 7 —————.
A) 8 8
C) 9 9
D) None of these
- Complete the series: 60, 59, 57, 54, 50 ______________.
- A rectangular room is 6m long, 5m wide and 4m high. What is the total volume of the room in cubic meters?
- If 25 toys cost 500, what would be the cost 75 toys?
- A man walks 3 KM to his East then turns left and walks 3 KM towards North then turns left and walks 3 KM towards West. Indicate the correct direction in which he is in relation to his starting point?
- In a one kilometer race A beats B by 28 meters or second. Find out the time taken by A to finish the race.
A) 4 min 3 sec
B) 3 min 4 sec
C) 4 min 20 sec
D) 5 min
- Imran made a profit of 20 percent in the first year. Next year he had a loss of 25% on the capital he had at the beginning of second year. What was his overall loss?
D) None of these
- Rashid buy 3 books for Rs. 16 each and four books for Rs. 23 each. What will be the average price of the books?
- 888 ÷ 0.8 × 8 = ?
- The age of father greater 9 times than son and age of mother above 8 times than son the sum of father and mother these two age 51 what will be the age of son:
A) 3 years
B) 5 years
C) 7 years
D) 2 years
- A student get 60, 50, 90 marks out of hundred in English, Urdu and Math respectively. He needs 72% to get a scholarship. How many marks does he need to get in his final paper to Math’s to obtain overall 72% marks?
- The price of a car including 6% sales tax is Rs. 154431.40. What is the market price of the car without tax?
- How many pieces of 85 cm length can be cut from a rod 42.5 meters long?
- In an election a candidate who received 30% of the total votes cast was defeated by 15000 votes. Find the number of votes obtained by the winning candidate?
- A certain some of money distributed among two friends in the ratio of 5: 11. If one of them got Rs. 1200 more than the other, the total amount distributed at:
- A police officer walks from his house at 4 km per hour and reaches his office 5 minutes late. If his speed is 5 km per hour, he will reach his office 10 minute early. How far is his office from the house?
A) 5 km
B) 5/12 km
C) 5 km
D) 10 km
- If the day before yesterday was Saturday then day after tomorrow will be: